Hello Marck,

> Ooops! Sorry to have to do this ....

GS>> I don't feel singled out, and thanks for pointing it out. I see my
GS>> message has indeed ended up in a strange place.

> This posting violated the list rules regarding top posting.

Now I am feeling singled out :-)

However, I have changed the reply template for The Bat! mailing list
folder, so this is now bottom posting. I can fully see the logic of
this for a threaded mailing list, even though I don't like it for
general email, which is why I had changed the default.

 Graham         mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]