Hello Julian Beach (Lists) & everyone else,

on 03-Okt-2006 at 14:48 you (Julian Beach (Lists)) wrote:

>> What does ctrl-] actually do?

> Next unread message either in Thread, Account or another account in
> that order. You can view all your unread messages in turn by using
> Ctrl-] - it is my favourite TB! keyboard shortcut!

If you configure TB to search new messages across folders you can do the
same with CTRL+right (cursorkey). I'm using it all the time.

 Alexander (http://www.neurowerx.de)

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish,
and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day.