Hello MikeD!

On Tuesday, October 10, 2006, 6:35 AM, you wrote:

>    OK ... this is related to this thread:
>    http://www.ritlabs.com/en/forum/read.php?FID=4&TID=2349

>    I have been through that one, but I am still not able to connect.
>    I suspect that the problem is that it is a 'hosted' email, that is,
>    it is not an '@gmail.com' address, but a different 'domain' that is
>    being serviced by gmail.

Ah. Yes.

>    I have tried variations on various combinations of 'gmail',
>    'googlemail' with and without the hosted domain name without any
>    joy.  Has anyone gotten this particular rig to work?

I think mine is what you are wanting to do. However, I did not set it
up by myself, so I don't know the particular settings that must be
used.

Leif Gregory, a TB! lists moderator, both sent me the Gmail invitation
and set up the association for me.

Perhaps he will notice this thread and give you some advice.

Mary
The Bat! 3.86.02 on Windows XP 5.1 2600 Service Pack 2