Mica,

MM> More specific and "expert" answers you'll most probably get on the
MM> other, PGP, more specialized, list, as for GnuPG alone, while the
MM> matters of Bat's and GnuPG's integration have better chance to be solved
MM> here. I guess. Even only in theory. (:

That was a heck of a response - thanks much. At least I know my
problems with TB!/GnuGP aren't unique, i.e., it ain't all due to my
ineptness. And I think I will opt for a quick migration to GnuPG even
though I do have a licensed version of PGP.

Any further questions I'll post to one of the GPG/PGP lists unless I'm
pretty sure it's a TB! issue.

--
Cheers,
Rick