Hello Alexander,

ASK> Yes, I am sure. Enter the IP address in the DNSRBL test client. It'll
ASK> reveal that the IP is blacklisted on the SORBS and BLARS DNS blacklists.
ASK> BLARS is a very aggressive list (it lists entire netblocks), but SORBS
ASK> ain't listing IP address without a reason.

Perhaps, but it isn't always a 'good' reason.  I help support a
mailing list that uses Lyris and several places like SORBS end up
blacklisting anyone that would dare to use a list server <sigh>

 MikeD                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Using The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2