Hi Joe,

J> This is the full IP: 205.152.59.66. But I'm confused. Are you saying
J> that someone has classified *me* as a spammer???

  Because of the merry-go-round you are likely to get on by calling
  BellSouth, I think my first course of action would be to complete the
  form located here: http://www.de.sorbs.net/cgi-bin/support.

  The problem is more likely that someone is misusing the information
  from the SORBS DNSbl. Filling out the form at the link above may
  resolve the problem. (If you've already done that and I missed it, I
  apologize.)

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.86.03 ALPHA (beta) on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600
Service Pack 2