Guten Morgen,

rg> What we are NOT addressing in these replies to the original Q is:
rg> What if the 2 PCs are accessing the mail database at the same time?

I've already used this setup in a working environment and have seen no
problems. It seems that the file accesses are "exclusified" properly.

If e.g. a second machine wrote a new message in a folder that the
first machine was currently displaying, the message didn't show up on
the first machine's display on the spot but only when the folder was
selected again. But this is almost expected behaviour and I don't see
any problem with that.

--
MfG,
 Alto                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]