Roelof,

RO> Hallo Michael,

RO>>> In the tbuser.def file in your mail directory.

RO>>> In case you're using OTFE it's called tbuser.eef, but that can only be
RO>>> used when you're using the same master password.

MR>> Not sure what is OFTE.

RO> On The Fly Encryption: encrypted message base.

OK. Don't use it. I restored from the backup I created and didn't change
anything on the new PC.

MR>> I found the file and had already moved it.

RO> Did you close and restart TB on your new system?

Yes, I've restarted the computer several times since tht file was put in
that location.

MR>> On the old pc, I have an new toolbar. I can see reference to it in
MR>> the tbuser.def file but I don't see it when I go to View,
MR>> Toolbars.

RO> You wouldn't per chance use encryption on your new system, would you?
RO> I guess the unencrypted tbuser.def from your old pc wouldn't work in
RO> that case.

MR>> Any other suggestions?

RO> Not really, no.

Frustrating. It would be so nice to simply copy this info over.

Thanks for trying.
--
Michael Rudnick
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using The Bat! 3.95.6 on Windows 5.1 (2600) Service Pack 2