Hello MFPA!

On Thursday, January 11, 2007, 8:27 AM, you wrote:

> My mail folder is at "%appdata%\The Bat!" and IIRC that is the
> default, although I have heard that in very early versions of TB!
> this was different (and does not change when you upgrade).

This is my understanding, also.

And so, my Mail folder is in the TB! directory and not in the
Application Data folder.

More curiously, TB!'s temp folder *is* in the App Data folder, here.

I guess it all depends on what settings are conserved as one upgrades
along the way from 1.xx to the present, current version.

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.6 on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2