Hello MAU,

> But, as I said, I got the original idea from someone else, probably in
> this list but I don't remember who, and I just did some 'fine tuning'.

And I forgot to say that "we must give the Caesar what belongs to the
Caesar". Obviously Ritlabs thought about something like this when they
included the possibility of using the 'Alternative deletion' option in
conjunction with Purging, and of being able to set/configure this option
on a folder basis. Good thinking RIT guys!

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v3.95.6