Hi Miguel,

>>   Here's a link (at Image Shack) to a screen shot of what I am seeing.
>>
>>   http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tbscreenshothn9.png

M> Make the dialog wider by dragging the right edge and a 'Browse' button
M> will appear to the right of the input box. Then click it :)

  That was it. Thank you so much for this and your previous answers.

  In case you or anyone else is interested in seeing how it is supposed
  to look, a new screen shot is here.

  http://img181.imageshack.us/my.php?image=tbscreenshot2qj7.png

  Also the format is apparently \\Archive\FolderName, and just typing it
  in, even if you can't see the Browse button *does* work. I just tried
  it that way.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2