Hi Chris,

CW> For some reason, your "Browse" button is off screen.

  Right you are. See my message to Miguel.

CW> Try putting the cursor in the blank box, pressing tab once, and then
CW> pressing spacebar.

  I didn't try that, but as I said to Miguel, once I expanded the dialog
  box and browsed to the Archive folder I wanted, I was able to learn
  the format that the dialog required (\\Archive\FolderName) and I
  discovered that the dialog will accept that if you type it in, even if
  the Browse button is obscured as mine was.

  Thanks for your help, Chris.

  By the way, I do not have large fonts enabled.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2