First question:

I found the following in an article by Gerd Ewald and edited by Marck D.
Pearlstone on "How to Use Regular Expressions:

"You have to download a DLL written by Dirk Heiser

(http://www.Dirk-Heiser.de/RegExTest/RegExTest.zip)

and copy it into your TB-directory."

That link is no longer a good one. Does anyone know how to find this  file?

Second question:

Is the above Ewald article the best tutorial on how a non-technical novice can
learn to use templates?  If not, can you suggest another?

Third question:

I've used TB since 2000, but never taken much advantage of anything it can do.
I have a few simple Quick Templates, but I'm interested in learning more of the
basics of template construction.

For example, is it possible to create a new message or a reply and have it show
one of three different email account addresses in the FROM line dependent upon
the person to whom it is going without my having to remember to change the FROM
line?

For example, my emails to this mailing list often get rejected the first time
because I forget to change the FROM line from my default business address to
the personal address I registered here with. :)

A direction to resources which might help me do this, if it's possible, would
be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Mike