Hi Mike,

Saturday, January 13, 2007, 11:49:07 AM, you wrote:

MG> For example, is it possible to create a new message or a reply and
MG> have it show one of three different email account addresses in the
MG> FROM line dependent upon the person to whom it is going without my
MG> having to remember to change the FROM line?

  Though this isn't the be all end all of template design, it might get
  you started.

  http://www.pcwize.com/thebat/tbudp/tiki-index.php?page=Addressbook+templates

  And while I'm mentioning this site, I'll use my response to you to ask
  the group as a whole, "Is anyone still working on this site?" Having
  users collaborate on documentation seemed like a good idea when it was
  first proposed back in 2004, but I'm not sure whether anyone still
  remembers it is there.

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2