Hi Alexander,

Sunday, January 14, 2007, 9:52:03 AM, you wrote:
>> The answers we exchange with each other on these lists, here and on
>> TBBETA, can serve as fodder for those updates. For instance, I think
>> Miguel's idea about how to set up an automated, password-protected
>> archive of The Bat! in mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>> warrants inclusion there. "How to customize a toolbar" also comes to
>> mind as an example.

ASK> Both would be good additions, indeed!

  I notice that both you and I are logged into the Wiki at the moment.
  I've tried opening the Chat but I see no way to invite someone else
  who is logged in into that Chat. Any suggestions?

  Also the top level of the Wiki (i.e., Home) seems to be locked. How
  does one add an article that isn't a sub-heading of another article.
  Leif's explanation of "How to start writing Wiki pages" explains how
  to add a page *below* another page, but there should be a way to add a
  page that isn't a sub-heading. I can't seem to find that.

  I was going to add an article on Archiving, using Miguel's write-up as
  the basis, but that doesn't seem to me at least to belong *under*
  anything else. Can you, or anyone else, offer any help?

--
Regards,
 Perry

Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2