Hello Alto!

On Wednesday, January 17, 2007, 10:48 AM, you wrote:

> BTW, does the current version of TheBat work with PGP Desktop v9?
> The v8 version has no issues, but didn't a file get renamed with v9
> so that TheBat wouldn't recognize it any more? Did that issue get
> resolved since?

Sorry, I can't help with that. I would bet that the issue is *not*
resolved. The developers seem to have PGP issues well below their
radar's vision.

I'm running PGP v. 6.5.8ckt 09b2.

It works well for me and I've never seen a reason to change.

>> But, be aware, that if you save a message in The Bat! as draft,
>> which will park it in the Outbox, then: [...]

>> I complained over-and-over on TBBETA about this behavior. No one
>> there would agree with me that it was a serious security issue.

> Spoke too soon. I would, definitly. Sorry, I must have overlooked
> your posts on this issue.

Ah, thanks. Some words from other TBBETA members were posted to me the
last time I brought it up that felt very hot to me, and those posters
were cold to the idea of a Wish entry at bugtracker.

> Then again, that may not be of much value - if my suggestions would
> have any weight on TBBETA I wouldn't need to use v3.0.1.33 still in
> the year of 2007. ;-)

Bless you, Alto.

If I enter a wish on BugTracker, would you be able to put a supporting
note?

Mary
The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2