Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

RA> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 at 15:27:28 +1000, Paul wrote:
>> When I try to add an item to the filters, sorting office recycles
>> endlessly, and have to close the bat from task manager.

RA> I don't experience a problem. What do you mean by "recycles"?

The problem seems to be in only one of the filters. If I try to
another condition, the list fades on screen and moves down the page,
but never stops doing this.

Have since added an extra filter to handle the additional condition,
and this works fine; have then added a second condition to that filter
and there is no problem.

So it may be some corruption in that particular filter, that has 27
conditions in it.

Using the extra filter seems to overcome the problem, as long as I
don't touch that corrupted filter.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP