Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED],

RO> Hallo Alexander,

RO> On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:14:04 +0100GMT (18-1-2007, 10:14 , where I
RO> live), you wrote:

>>> So it may be some corruption in that particular filter, that has 27
>>> conditions in it.

ASK>> You could copy & paste the filter here for others to try it.

RO> He could copy and paste it to a text editor, delete the filter from
RO> the sorting office, close and open TB and paste it back.

Thanks, tried this and also your first idea:
Creating a backup and restoring it might solve that.

No success.

However, if I never touch that filter and use the second new one, all
is well - a work around.

--

Paul

 Using The Bat! v3.95.6 on Windows XP
5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2

...My mind works like lightning... one brilliant flash and it's gone