Hello Leif!

On Thursday, January 25, 2007, 2:40 PM, you wrote:

>> It's as if the .msl's ability to call the image were broken.
>> Thanks for chiming in, Leif.

> Ahhh. Well, so much for my $.02 then.. <grin>

Leif, when you get time, could you do a complete msi install of this,
over the version you're presently running:

http://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/thebat_pro_3-95-08.msi

Just to test.

Afterwards, perhaps you would have time to put a support note at:
http://www.ritlabs.com/bt/view.php?id=6190

Would be much appreciated and rate a :kiss: or a :bearhug: from me and
maybe from Charlene. < grin >

It's from tbbeta mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The changes mentioned relate to Windows Vista Manager, to label
placement in the SMTP authentication dialogue, and a larger window for
the installation wizard.

That's it. Not a word about Smileys or tags.

So, I think something else inadvertently got done in writing the msi
version.

Thanks a mil!

Mary
:Trill:
The Bat! 3.95.8 on Windows XP Media Center Edition Service Pack 2