I regularly use the backup utility of The Bat! to backup my mail files.

What's annoying is that every time I must re-select which address books I want
to back up.

I don't understand why I can't set a default for which address books I want
backed up--with the option to change them if I want.

Instead, I'm given some option by TheBat! which I must uncheck (Intermediate
CA--I have no idea what that is and don't use it) and then re-check the ones I
want.

Why does the utility not give me the option of setting the address book backup
defaults?

--
Mike