Hallo Loek,

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 07:17:08 +0100GMT (26-1-2007, 7:17 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

>> I regularly use the backup utility of The Bat! to backup my mail files.
>> What's annoying is that every time I must re-select which address books I
>> want to back up.

LVK> I *think* the last selection is automatically remembered if you
LVK> back-up using the scheduler,

I think the same, but then I deleted all those extra address books in
my setup.

LVK> --

Please don't leave out the trailing space of your cutsign. After all
you've a rather substantial signature. A correct signature delimiter
is: dash dash space enter

--
Groetjes, Roelof

Computer:  Tea, earl gray, hot.  In a cup this time!"
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.95.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM