>>> I regularly use the backup utility of The Bat! to backup my mail files.
>>> What's annoying is that every time I must re-select which address books I
>>> want to back up.

LVK>> I *think* the last selection is automatically remembered if you
LVK>> back-up using the scheduler,

> I think the same, but then I deleted all those extra address books in
> my setup.

I had deleted the Intermediate and Trusted Root Folders from my Address Book,
but they still showed up in the backup utility list. So I went to C:\Program
Files\TheBat!|Mail and found they were still there. So I deleted them from that
folder.

I closed TB, reopened it, and checked the backup utility. The Intermediate and
Trusted Root items were still there. I went back to Program Files\TheBat!\Mail
only to find the folders I'd deleted had been apparently recreated when I
reopened TB.

Wonder why this is. Seems unfriendly of TB to continue to force me to deal with
something I don't want.

--

Mike