Hi,

After installing the latest version of TheBat (v3.95.06), I am facing
some problems.

(1)

if I select couple of messages and do "add sender to address book" and
specifiy contact group to be added, only the first message sender is
added and rest ignored.

(2)

Somewhat worsed!
As above didn't work, I tried to create rule to add sender to
addressbook-group, for all messages in a directory. After running this
rule, my whole address book is missing, and lost all contacts.

I tried to "load addressbook set", "import" etc. and nothing works.

Someone had similar experience`?

SD
__