Hallo Nav,

On Wed, 7 Feb 2007 03:47:57 +0200GMT (7-2-2007, 2:47 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

> The problem is everything was working fine with earlier version. I was
> able to add sender from multiple messages at once to addressbook
> group/groups. Now it isn't possible

I know. As I said I've heard that before. It's a known bug of the
current version.

> After my addressbook got missing, it just doesn't load any addresses
> when I try to load/import the ABD file.

How big is your address book file? Maybe it got too big? (Just
guessing.) I don't know how many messages you had in the folder you
used to update your AB, nor do I know of any limit for the AB, but
there's got to be a reason for your AB to get lost.
(My AB contains 1821 entries and is about 608 kB)

> I tried repair, reinstall TheBat!, but no success.

You wouldn't happen to have some backup somewhere, would you?
It's possible to restore only the AB from a full TB backup.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

"How wise are they that are but fools in love!" Cooke
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.96.04 (BETA)
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM