Hallo SD,

On Tue, 6 Feb 2007 15:39:03 +0200GMT (6-2-2007, 14:39 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

N> if I select couple of messages and do "add sender to address book" and
N> specifiy contact group to be added, only the first message sender is
N> added and rest ignored.

I've heard that before.

N> Somewhat worsed!
N> As above didn't work, I tried to create rule to add sender to
N> addressbook-group, for all messages in a directory. After running this
N> rule, my whole address book is missing, and lost all contacts.

Cannot confirm that behaviour with the current version (3.95.08) I've
got several filters that add contacts to address book groups (never a
whole folder at once though) and they work flawlessly.

N> --

Your cutsign id fsiling.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

WinErr 003: Dynamic linking error - Your mistake is now in every file
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.95.8
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
1 pop3 account, server on LAN
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM