Hi

On Wednesday 7 March 2007 at 12:53:21 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Ian wrote:

> I am using The Bat Pro version 3.98.4 under xp and I would like to
> make a weekly backup of my mail data to a file named:

> D:\Backup\ApplicationData\PCName%Date="YYYY-MM-DD"-%Time="HH-MM-SS".tbk

> However, this seems too long to paste into the dialog box in Options \
> Preferences \ System \ Autobackup and if I instead browse to the
> folder and then paste
> PCName%Date="YYYY-MM-DD"-%Time="HH-MM-SS".tbk
> into the file name box I get an error message "Invalid File Name"

> How can I date and time stamp my automatic backups?

If the backup is *weekly* do you really require time as well as
date stamping?

You could use a short path/filename & automatically rename/move it
using a batch file (others here can help more than I can with
this).

MFPA

Free advice costs nothing until you act upon it

Using The Bat! v3.80.06 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 1