Hi everyone,

it has been a long time since I have read or posted here -
the Bat! has been just working :)

I have however now managed to lose all of the columns in
the mail-dispatcher window. I think I was trying to "resize
to content" by double-clicking on the separater in the
header-line.

I suspect that I have managed to set them all to widths
larger than the combined width of my two monitors, and
cannot find any way to reach them to drag them back :(

Does anyone have a suggestion of how I might reset them?

Tim

--
Tim
Using The Bat! v3.98.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2