Hello TBUDL:

 Please  forgive  my  ignorance,  but  could someone please tell me if it is
 possible to create 'filter groups'?

 I can't find a definitive answer to this question (and I have looked) so
 please forgive me if this question has been asked to death and answered
 over and over:

 If I create a main filter in the Sorting Office and call it 'Lists', do I
 need to add any specific conditions for sub filters below it to be
 processed? I noticed that there after adding a condtion to the filter you
 can select 'any message, which I imagined allowed for this, but I tried
 that and sub filters below the main 'Lists' filter still aren't processed
 (actions for all subfolders are simply filtering to folders).

  Thankyou.

--
Slán,

 SI{mon}