Hello Everyone,

just wondering about backups?

I have scheduled a weekly backup and include Acc. Properties, Folders,
Address Books, Global Options and Attachments.
This appears to work fine (fortunately never had to use them) and the
output is a  .tbk file.

Two question:

a) do I need to backup quick templates separately or are they included
in one of the above headings? Where would I find my current QT?

b) as mentioned I never had to use a backup but my harddrive now
contains 2 dozen tbk files of increasing size. Assuming I don't notice
a sudden unexplained drop in file size, is there any reason not to
delete older backups? My assumption is that if my most recent backup
does not work, it's likely that the older ones might also have
problems but more to the point, the value of a backup taken a year ago
with respect emails is not very high or am I missing something?

Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.3 on XP