Hallo Tom,

On Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:14:33 +1100GMT (4-11-2007, 4:14 +0100, where I
live), you wrote:

T> I have scheduled a weekly backup and include Acc. Properties, Folders,
T> Address Books, Global Options and Attachments.

That's what I do too.

T> a) do I need to backup quick templates separately or are they included
T> in one of the above headings? Where would I find my current QT?

QTs are included with all of that. My guess is that they're part of
'account properties' as they're account specific. On disk they're
stored in the account.qtn files.

T> b) as mentioned I never had to use a backup but my harddrive now
T> contains 2 dozen tbk files of increasing size. Assuming I don't notice
T> a sudden unexplained drop in file size, is there any reason not to
T> delete older backups?

Not that I can think of. I've been doing for that ages.

BTW I've my .tbk files twice. Once for switching to OTFE and once for
installing Voyager.

--
Groetjes, Roelof

A vote on the tally sheet is worth two in the box.
http://www.voormijalleen.nl/
The Bat! 3.99.27.2
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 2
3 pop3 accounts
OTFE enabled
P4 3GHz
2 GB RAM