> Hallo Tom,

> On Fri, 8 Feb 2008 23:00:45 +1100GMT (8-2-2008, 13:00 +0100, where I
> live), you wrote:

T>> On the other hand, you say that if i were to put my mail
T>> directory on a separate drive when doing a new installation, an import
T>> via tbk would fail?

> Yes. Unless it has been changed and I didn't notice that.

thanks for that - in that case I better write down the exact path to
have the option to match it in future. I notice that each time when I
do a new installation there may be slight variations as to which
account name I use for XP. If my pc dies, I am not sure if I could
remember the full path correctly. I guess it's good then to have a full back
up of the mail directory too.

--
Tom
using TheBat! 3.99.29 on XP