Hello MAU,

>> How do I fix the size of the name column in Folder Tree.

> You can either place the mouse cursor on the line that divides the Name
> column and the one to its right and then drag this line to the desired
> size, or you can right click on column names (labels) and select width
> there.

Yep I can do that, well both.

>> As I go up and down the folder tree it expands and I thought that I
>> could switch this behaviour off

> I have actually never seen the behaviour you describe, I set my column
> widths years ago and they never change unless I do it as described
> above.

That is the point I am a big key board used and don't use the mouse. When I
the cursor keys to move up and down the tree it gets really annoying that
the other columns disappear off the right.

P.S. Have you tried moving the column order. I have put unread first and it
looks weird with the tree having the unread numbers of unread.

The problem as I see it is that the first column width is not fixed but
will vary depending on how far into a tree you are in.

 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]