Hi Dwight,

On Wednesday, March 19, 2008 at 10:10:41 AM you wrote:

DC> What is the point of parking messages if you park them all?

Oh, I don't park them *all* just some, as I mentioned..

DC> To me the
DC> whole notion of parking a message is to make it impossible to delete.

Yes.

DC> Why one should be able to delete a parked message by moving it flies
DC> in the face of the whole notion.

I don't want to delete the parked message, just move it to another
folder.

Doug Weller in his message of today at 10:41 where I am, elucidated
what I'm thinking.

DougW> I want to be able to protect a message against deletion and
DougW> then organise it the way I want to organise it.

If someone makes a wish about this feature, I will support it.

--

Regards,
  Maggie

There’s something…erm, warm, about a campfire.
Emailing with The Bat! 4.0.18