Dwight Corrin wrote:

DC> On Tuesday, March 18, 2008, 3:37:30 PM, Volker Ahrendt wrote:

>> Why should I not move parked messages and keep the "Parked" flag?

DC> You can't have a message be parked and moved at the same time. It
DC> would be like having a door locked and open it the same time.

I think what people, myself included, are looking for is something
like the Agent newsreader's Keep flag which just prevents against
accidental deletion/purging.  Just because I want to protect a message
doesn't mean I don't want to organize it.  The Park flag is
especially ill-suited for this as currently implemented.

--
George

Using The Bat! 4.0.16.2 on Windows XP Pro, Service Pack 2.