[Reply to: »MFPA« · 2008-03-19 · 01:46 h (CET)]

Moin, MFPA!

>> So you really think that I should make even more "friends" on
>> TBBeta Mailing List as I did in the past? ;-)

> I thought he was referring to filing a wish on Bug Tracker
> https://www.ritlabs.com/bt/

I know that. I am just referring to the reaction on TBBeta Mailing
List regarding some wishes or bugs: "Rejected! It works as designed,
because it has been always that way and the developpers wanted it that
way! No need for further discussion! Basta!" :-/

Cheers!
VA

- --
Q&A <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> — Date: 2008-03-19
Direct eMail without [The Bat!] in subject line will end in Nirvana!
Using The Bat! 4.0.18.2 [Pro] on Windows XP [Pro] Service Pack 2.

»Infinity itself looks flat and uninteresting. Looking up into the
night sky is looking into infinity – distance is incomprehensible and
therefore meaningless.«

Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), »The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy«