Good afternoon Michael,

It was foretold that on 28/03/2008 @ 11:24:27 GMT-0400 (which was
12:24:27 where I live) Michael J. Sharp would write:

<snipped a bit>

MJS> One of my mail boxes was not bringing in its its usual quota of
MJS> incoming mail, so I thought maybe Vitaly's Antispam Sniper Pro is doing its
MJS> job a little too well.
MJS> But no, the mail box on the server has some emails, but they are not
MJS> large enough to casue any kind of backlog.I deleted all of them
MJS> except the one I want, and marked it
MJS> unseen.
MJS> Now I try to I press F2 and it just sits there with the dialog
MJS> box saying its until it times out.

Michael this happened to me also a few times, even with previous
versions of TB!

It was always an infected mail (spam, virus)... once i deleted it on
the server, everything worked fine again. I suppose the mail you want
is a "secure" mail but maybe it's infected somehow...

You might try delete it on the server and ask the sender to send a
new one...

Of course i might be completely off track here but in that case
someone much wiser will correct me :-)

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked
about." - Oscar Wilde - wit and writer.