L> Good afternoon Michael,
L>
L> It was foretold that on 28/03/2008 @ 11:24:27 GMT-0400 (which was
L> 12:24:27 where I live) Michael J. Sharp would write:

L> <snipped a bit>

Hello Luc,

<snipped>

L> It was always an infected mail (spam, virus)... once i deleted it on
L> the server, everything worked fine again. I suppose the mail you want
L> is a "secure" mail but maybe it's infected somehow...

It's not a secure file.

L> You might try delete it on the server and ask the sender to send a
L> new one...

It finally downloaded. My scanner is Sunbelt VIPRE (Beta) and it said
it was clean.

L> Of course i might be completely off track here but in that case
L> someone much wiser will correct me :-)

To the contrary, it is what I had to do with a pesky email a few days
ago, so it is all good advice.

OT: can you please tell me how to get that Oscar Wilde (or any other
quotation) at the end of my sig?

PS: I will try out a machine with Opera and see if it as worthy of a
mention in my sig :-D.

--
Michael J. Sharp
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using the world's best e-mail client:
The Bat! Pro v4.0.18.6
on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600 Service Pack 2
with AntispamSniper Pro v2.7.1.7
on Fujitsu-Siemens, Centrino 1.4Ghz, 512MB, 60GB
www.TechniSmart.com