Good evening Jack,

It was foretold that on 04/07/2008 @ 18:09:16 GMT-0500 (which was
20:09:16 where I live) Jack S. LaRosa would write:

<snipped a bit>

> As you'll see in my reply to Eric, apparently I DON'T have the plugin
> for AVG. However, to further confuse my addled brain I notice in
> OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/PROTECTION/ANTI_VIRUS TB! lists avgbat.bav which is
> in the C:\PROGRAM FILES>AVG folder, as an installed plugin. But when I
> look in OPTIONS/PREFERENCES/PLUG-INS there's nothing there. If I click
> on ADD from there and navigate to the AVG folder in PROGRAM FILES,
> there is no file matching what TB! wants as a plug-in (*.TBP)

To follow up on my reply.... for the avg plugin you need to add that
in the section anti-virus.... because it need to be a .bav extension
for the antivirus plugin... otherwise the bat won't recognize it (i
think)

TBP is for an anti-spam plugin....which is in the anti-spam section...

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"Sorrow looks back, worry looks around, faith looks up."