Good afternoon Jack,

It was foretold that on 05/07/2008 @ 12:48:36 GMT-0500 (which was
14:48:36 where I live) Jack S. LaRosa would write:

<snipped a bit>

>  As you can see the [Checkers] entry contains the file path to my
>  avgbat.bav file which on my computer is correct. I checked the
>  configuration in TB! for the plugin and it's ticked where it says to
>  include the "No virus found in this incoming message" and "No virus
>  found in this outgoing message", yet when I send myself an email, no
>  such messages appear either in the outgoing or incoming message.

I assume, the plugin is installed now....

Just did a check myself because i don't use the "outgoing" thingie...

Indeed, no success ...i suppose it's an AVG hickup

 Luc
 http://www.dzinelabs.com

Using the best e-mail client: The Bat! version 4.0.18 with Windows XP
(build 2600), version 5.1 Service Pack 2 and using the best browser:
Opera.

"Start by doing the necessary, then the possible and suddenly you are
doing the impossible." (St. Francis of Assisi)