Hello Luc,

Saturday, July 5, 2008, 11:56:30 AM, you wrote:

L> Good afternoon Jack,

L>  To follow up on my previous answer...

L>  If you still have problems, open the avconfig.ini file in your
L>  Program Files\The Bat\Mail\ directory (your path may differ from
L>  mine) and check if you have:

L>  [Checkers]
L> Count=1
L> Checker #1=TAVDLLPlugin.%EXEDRIVE%\Program Files\Grisoft\avgbat.bav

Well, the avconfig.ini file was where it was supposed to be and it
contains:

<snipped for brevity>

[Checkers]
Count=1
Checker #1=TAVDLLPlugin.%EXEDRIVE%\Program Files\AVG\AVG8\avgbat.bav

 As you can see the [Checkers] entry contains the file path to my
 avgbat.bav file which on my computer is correct. I checked the
 configuration in TB! for the plugin and it's ticked where it says to
 include the "No virus found in this incoming message" and "No virus
 found in this outgoing message", yet when I send myself an email, no
 such messages appear either in the outgoing or incoming message.

 Have I exceeded your annoyance threshold yet?

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Now running TB! v3.99.3 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 3