Hello one and all,

I've set up a folder for all incoming messages from my wife so that I
can save her some time and print what she sends me. I have a daughter
folder under her folder to permanently store everything she send me
after I've printed the contents. I've been manually moving the
messages to the daughter folder but wondered if there was someway to
get TB! to do it for me on exit from TB! I looked in folder properties
but don't see any easy (or hard for that matter) way to do it.

Anybody?

--
TIA,
Jack LaRosa                  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Conveying information with The Bat! ver: 3.99.3
Operating? with Windows XP Pro ver 5 build 2600 Service Pack 3