Hello Stefan,

Thursday, July 31, 2008, 5:40:25 AM, you wrote:

ST> Hello Jack,

JSL>> Wow. Logically you'd have thought that would've worked... but it
JSL>> doesn't. Thanks for trying though.

ST> Actually, everything works as it should, the trick is to read settings
ST> carefully.    When you click the "Trash" icon, the "normal" deletion is
ST> used. When you purge messages, the "alternative" deletion is used by
ST> default. If you want both actions to have the same effect, you should
ST> uncheck the "Use alternative deletion for purge" option at the
ST> Deletion page and configure the "normal" deletion to move messages to
ST> the archive folder.

Thanks for the help Stefan but what I finally did was to follow
Miguel's suggestion. I handle all the different printing function
requirements from within her incoming folder and when all are
finished printing, I click on the trash icon and all are then moved to
the 'completed' daughter folder.

 Jack                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Using TB! v3.99.3 from
Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600 - Service Pack 3