Hello Jack,

> I've been manually moving the messages to the daughter folder but
> wondered if there was someway to get TB! to do it for me on exit from
> TB! I looked in folder properties but don't see any easy (or hard for
> that matter) way to do it.
>
> Anybody?

Explore the possibilities of folder Properties/Deletion. Tick the box
for 'Use folder specific deletion settings' and you will see the
possibilities that are available. I use alternate deletion to move 'old'
messages to move them to an archive folder.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.26.3