On Tuesday, August 26, 2008, 12:58:46 PM, Gary Lucas wrote:

> Yes, but Kookiejar manages the cookies and selects them randomly. I have
> Kookiejar put a random cookie in cookie.txt every 5 min.

and you are stuck with their cookies. With TB! you can have cookies
which are not just bland cookies, but things you think are amusing or
informative or important or whatever kind of cookies you are looking
for.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
316.303.9385  phone ahead to fax
dcorrin at fastmail.fm
photo galleries at http://dcorrin.smugmug.com
Using IMAP with The Bat! 4.0.28.4 on Windows Vista version 6,0 (Service Pack 1)