> Hello Jens,

> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 21:27:09 +0200 GMT (29/08/2008, 02:27 +0700 GMT),
> Jens Franik wrote:

>>> Can you help my imagination and describe a scenario?

JF>> Insert a whois lookup, insert Statistic of something, ...

> And you want to insert all this through an external command without
> the template asking for it by way of a macro? Well, people work
> differently.

Interesting ... I have thought it would be interesting to have a
counter - count down to an event for instance or count up (how many
days since) in a cookie. I have not thought it a serious enough enough
feature to suggest it :))

--
Rick
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act. -

v4.0.28.4 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 3