> Hi

> On Wednesday 27 August 2008 at 9:53:38 PM, in
> <mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan Lester wrote:

>> You can also do what I do, to install TB in a non-standard location,
>> that is always backed up daily, including program, mail, cookies, etc,
>> etc.

> Presumably, you could do the same if TB! is installed in the default
> location.

Presumably so, but what I have is a directory called /all my stuff/
that contains installs of personal software, all personal files, etc,
etc.  It is backed up daily to a 4GB flash drive, and somewhat less
frequently (at least every Saturday to a USB hard drive.

I used to use this technique (using a cool little program called
Directory Toolkit) to keep two computers in sync.  But now just for
backup.  But DT does the sync on all of it for me.

dan

--
The road goes on forever and the party never ends. REK, Jr.
Dan Lester, Boise, ID