Hello Richard,

> But I'm left with three empty "common" folders that I don't want.
> Delete is greyed out on the right click context menu and just hitting
> delete doesn't do anything!

OK, I "get the picture" now. I wonder why Delete is greyed out.

I've been creating/moving/deleting common folders for a while and I
couldn't get to a situation where Delete is greyed out. I'll keep trying
later.

Can you send me the picture you tried to send as an attachment to the
list?

Also, do your common folders exist in your MAIL directory on disk? If
so, have you tried deleting them from disk?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.34