Hi

On Tuesday 9 September 2008 at 11:38:02 AM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, MAU wrote:

> I may be wrong because I use a different set of folder icons
> (yellowish) but, from what I see, what you say are 'common' folders
> look as accounts to me.

Just adding my 2p worth. I use the default icon set and here an
account and a common folder look identical in the account tree (except
you can allocate a colour group to a folder).

> In one of your messages you say: "But I'm left with three empty
> 'common' folders that I don't want". But in the picture they are not
> 'empty', they show a count of 4 messages.

Although the + sign indicates they have sub-folders. The messages
could be in those, maybe?

MFPA

Don't cry because it is over - smile because it happened

Using The Bat! v4.0.28.3 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600