Hello Richard,

M>> Can you send me the picture you tried to send as an attachment to
M>> the list?
>        Sent via private mail.

Got it. I have uploaded it here:

http://www.rancho-k.com/TB/ScreenShot001.jpg

so that others may take a look if they wish.

I may be wrong because I use a different set of folder icons
(yellowish) but, from what I see, what you say are 'common' folders look
as accounts to me. Can you right click on any of them, look at
Properties and confirm if they are Common folders or Accounts?

In one of your messages you say: "But I'm left with three empty 'common'
folders that I don't want". But in the picture they are not 'empty',
they show a count of 4 messages. Or are you referring to the fact they
have a 'blank' names? BTW, did they always show with blank names?

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial - Spain)
Using The Bat! v4.0.34