Hi

On Thursday 18 September 2008 at 2:36:03 PM, in
<mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Dan Lester wrote:

> I don't think it is Vista related, since others have reported it
> here too. But can't swear what OS they're on. Maybe if others have
> it on non-Vista OS they could report it.

As per my signature:-

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600

> But I don't see two PROCESSES in Task manager, just the display of
> the second button in the Taskbar.

I currently have just one The Bat! button on my taskbar (plus one Edit
Mail Message).

> Task manager shows just one process named thebat.exe.

The "processes" pane of my task manager currently shows just one
instance of thebat.exe. The "applications" pane has two The Bat!
entries (plus one Edit Mail Message).

MFPA

He's an environmentalist - his arguments are 100% recycled

Using The Bat! v4.0.34 on Windows XP 5.1 Build 2600